1 lb white flesh fish filets (perch, tilapia, butterfish, cod, sole)
salt and pepper
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/3 cup coconut flakes
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Oil a glass pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Place fish in pan in a single layer. Add salt & pepper
- Pour 2 Tbsp lemon juice over fish filets in pan.
- Combine 1/3 cup coconut flakes and 3/4 cup panko and then sprinkle generously over fish.
- Bake 15-25 minutes until done.
Malibu Bay Breeze
1 1/2 oz Malibu rum
4 oz pineapple juice
1 1/2 oz cranberry juice
lime wedge, for garnish
freshly grated nutmeg, garnish
Build in a highball glass and garnish with the lime wedge.
Variation: Pour 1 1/2 oz Malibu rum in a mixing glass. Add 1 oz each of pineapple and cranberry juices. Shake it very hard until the pineapple juice makes nice foam on top, then strain it into a chilled martini glass. Grate fresh nutmeg on top.